Weekly 50/50 even split Information
MANDATORY, every family MUST sell 200 tickets per season or pay the $175.00 buy-out cost.
Even Splits are sold to benefit the entire minor hockey program, all monies raised go directly back into coaching education and player development.
- Even Split tickets are to be dropped off every Sunday between 11am – 2pm (Minor hockey room - back room of the rink or upstairs).
- All monies and tickets will be counted and recorded. Tickets are numbered and tracked.
- For every $1 ticket sold:
- 20 cents per ticket sold goes to the player's minor hockey account
- 30 cents per ticket sold goes to the general NW Minor Hockey account to help fund various programs. i.e. coaching education, player developement, etc.
- 50 cents per ticket sold is given back to the winner